Natural Ways To Cure STDS,Urinary tract Infection (UTI) And Other Infections Permanently!!
Did You Know a simple Toilet Infection Can generate to Std ?
What Are STDS
STDs are infections that are passed from one person to another during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, yeast, and viruses. They’re really common, and lots of people who have them don’t have any symptoms.
STDs can be dangerous, but the good news is that getting tested is no big deal, and most STDs are easy to treat.
Symptoms Of STDs
- Painful urination
- Lower abdominal pain
- Thick, cloudy or bloody discharge from the penis or vagina
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating
- Heavy menstrual bleeding or bleeding between periods
- Painful, swollen testicles
- Anal itching
- Strong vaginal odor
- Vaginal itching or irritation
- Itching or irritation inside the penis
The Effect Of Stds
- Inflammation of the testicles. Stds can spread to the tubes that hold sperm (the epididymis), causing pain and swelling. This inflammatory condition is known as epididymitis and can affect fertility if left untreated. Antibiotics are typically used to treat epididymitis.
- Inflammation of the pelvis. Untreated Stds can spread to the womb, ovaries or fallopian tube, leading to a condition called pelvis inflammatory disease (PID). This can lead to infertility, chronic pelvic pain and an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside of the uterus).
- Complications in pregnancy. If you’re pregnant with the infection and haven’t had chlamydia treatment, you can pass the infection to your baby. This can lead to babies developing infections such as conjunctivitis and pneumonia – and can cause premature birth.
- Problems during pregnancy. Pregnant women with untreated gonorrhoea can suffer premature labour and even miscarriage. The infection can pass to the baby, causing them to be born with conjunctivitis. If the baby isn’t treated with antibiotics as soon as possible it can lead to permanent vision damage.
- Infection of the testicles. Untreated gonorrhoea can cause a painful infection in the prostate gland and testicles. In a small number of cases this can lead to reduced fertility.
- Life-threatening infections. Although rare, untreated gonorrhoea can spread through the bloodstream and cause dangerous infections such as septicaemia in other parts of the body.
Urinary Tract Infections
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the urinary system, comprised of kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Generally, majority of UTIs involve the lower urinary tract (bladder and the urethra).
In comparison to men, women are at greater risk of developing a UTI due to the nature of their urinary system. UTIs in women are limited to the bladder and can be painful and annoying. If UTIs spread to the kidneys, it can have serious consequences.
Generally, UTIs are treated with antibiotics. UTIs can be prevented by taking some specific steps.
1. Can present with no symptoms
2. A strong, persistent urge to urinate
3. A burning sensation when urinating
4. Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
5. Urine that appears cloudy
6. Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
7. Strong-smelling urine
8. Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
• PLEASE NOTE, UTIs may be overlooked or mistaken for other conditions in older adults.
• Kidney Infection ( Type of UTI)
1. Upper back and side (flank) pain
2. High fever
3. Shaking and chills(a sign the infection may have reached your kidney)
• Bladder infection ( Type of UTI)
1. Pelvic pressure/ discomfort
2. Blood in urine
3. Frequent urination
Staphylococcus infection (staph,)” is the most widespread infection in Nigeria According to Statistics. He has said that the rise in cases of infertility in recent times is alarming, stating that it was not same in the olden days.
Staphylococcus is a very complex disease, apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection; there are some other ways of getting infected. If you have contracted any form of disease in the past like, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infection (U.T.I), etc, which you may have treated but not totally cured, could lead to staph infection.
Staph Aureus continues to be at the top of all STDs. Its incidence was the highest ever in the past year,About 45 to 65 percent of people carry Staphylococcus aureus
They can affect men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels, which means that no one is really safe.
Among the Four Major Sexually Transmitted Diseases, only Syphilis Shows Some Signs of Decline According to the latest statistics provided by Dr.Aminu Kazeem Olawale(O.I.M),Chief Consultanat and Medical Director Whomp Int`l Centre for Alternative Therapy Lagos Nigeria. tackling sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) remains one of the major challenges facing health professionals. Of the Four major STDs, only syphilis shows some signs of decline, while Chlamydia gonorrhea and Staphylococcus Aureus continue unabated.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a strain that’s resistant to the usual antibiotics used to treat staph infection, making MRSA infections more difficult to treat except some one used a high proven herbal therapy that would flush the bacteria infection completely and boost the immune system and corrected the Hormone disorder.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SOME OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
Itchiness in Private parts?
Hotness of Body always?
Headache & Malaria/Typhoid
Back Pains and Bone marrow Pains?
Discharge from woman female privates(Some like whitish or mucous?
Blood stooling & Urinating?
Moving sensation round the body?
Painful sexual Intercourse?
Sexual inadequacies of all sort only lasted for one round sex with your wife?
Loss of sexual urge?
Zero Sperm count?
Blockage of woman fallopian tube?
Scanty of menstrual period?
Premature and late ejaculation?
Purse from men manhood?
Infertility both men &Women?
When you wake up in the morning DO you usually feel
Some kind of numbness in your joints, limbs or fingers or
You always have internal heat,
Rumbling within your stomach
Some worm like movement within your body
Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). It’s caused by infection with the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It tends to infect warm, moist areas of the body, including the:
- urethra (the tube that drains urine from the urinary bladder)
- female reproductive tract (the fallopian tubes, cervix, and uterus)
Gonorrhea passes from person to person through unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex. People with numerous sexual partners or those who don’t use a condom are at greatest risk of infection. The best protections against infection are abstinence, monogamy (sex with only one partner), and proper condom usage. Behaviors that make a person more likely to engage in unprotected sex also increase the likelihood of infection. These behaviors include alcohol abuse and illegal drug abuse, particularly intravenous drug use
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Symptoms usually occur within two to 14 days after exposure. However, some people infected with gonorrhea never develop noticeable symptoms. It’s important to remember that a person with gonorrhea who doesn’t have symptoms, also called a nonsymptomatic carrier, is still contagious. A person is more likely to spread the infection to other partners when they don’t have noticeable symptoms.
Symptoms in men
Men may not develop noticeable symptoms for several weeks. Some men may never develop symptoms.
Typically, the infection begins to show symptoms a week after its transmission. The first noticeable symptom in men is often a burning or painful sensation during urination. As it progresses, other symptoms may include:
- greater frequency or urgency of urination
- a pus-like discharge (or drip) from the penis (white, yellow, beige, or greenish)
- swelling or redness at the opening of the penis
- swelling or pain in the testicles
- a persistent sore throat
The infection will stay in the body for a few weeks after the symptoms have been treated. In rare instances, gonorrhea can continue to cause damage to the body, specifically the urethra and testicles. Pain may also spread to the rectum.
Symptoms in women
Many women don’t develop any overt symptoms of gonorrhea. When women do develop symptoms, they tend to be mild or similar to other infections, making them more difficult to identify. Gonorrhea infections can appear much like common vaginal yeast or bacterial infections.
- discharge from the vagina (watery, creamy, or slightly green)
- pain or burning sensation while urinating
- the need to urinate more frequently
- heavier periods or spotting
- sore throat
- pain upon engaging in sexual intercourse
- sharp pain in the lower abdomen
Togacin Broad Spectrum Antibiotic
Togacin is a broad spectrum bactericidal and fungicidal agent with high potency in the management of gram-positive and gram –negative bacterial : staphylococcus aureus infection, E-coli, enterobacter species, gonococcal and non gonococcal urthritis: soft and connective tissues bacteria infections, candidiasis, dysmenorrhea vaginitis and vaginosis: typhoid fever, pneumonia, proteus mirabilis, urticarial, synovitis and other localized inflammatory joints infections: tinea versicolor and eczema.
Togacin is indicated for the treatment of the following infections:
RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTIONS: Catarrh, flu, pneumonia, pleuritis, acute and chronic bronchitis, cystic fibrosis of the lungs
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)/VULVO VAGINAL INFECTIONS:Prostatitis, cystitis, pelvic inflammatory diseases (salpingitis), gonococcal and non gonococcal urethritis.
INTER-ABNOMINAL INFECTIONS: Irregular and painful menstration associated with primary and secondary dysmenorrhea: amenorrhea, spontaneous abortion, empyema of gall bladder, enteritis, (enteric fever associated with salmonella typhi, paratyphi, shigella, vibro and other entro-pathogenic and entro-toxigenic Escherichia coli.
EAR, NOSE AND THROAT INTERNAL INFECTIONS: Otitis media, sinusitis, laryngitis, pharyngeal gonococcal infection.
SKIN AND SOFT TISSUES INFECTIONS: Syphilis, wounds infections, abscesses, skin irritation, itching and candidiasis infectious burns, eczema and infections associated by poisonous snake and other diseases that probe the skin.
Any infection that is not well treated can cause a lot of damages to human’s life,it can leads to HIV,infertility,even death,because the more the infection lives in the body the more it destroys your body system. Get up and order for your togacin today.
If 4 bottles of Togacin is sold for N50,000 is more than that,but for sake of helping people to cure the disease, togacin will not be sold N40,000,not even N30,000 but at affordable price.
I will be giving the 4 bottles of togacin out for just N22,000, Just because you are seeing itTODAY
4 bottles of Togacin => N22,000
NOTE:If You Order Between Now And 3 days time you will get a bonus of Phyto Life Super Immune Booster Antioxidants
Phyto Life Herbal capsule has been made from high medicinal value that promotes reproduction of glutathione, it is indicated for boosting of the immune system, for the control of opportunistic infections in patient with human immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), it prevents the virus from altering the genetic material of healthy T-cells which prevent the cells from producing new virus and decreases in the body. Phyto Life shows curative effects in patients with skin and soft tissue infections, sexually transmitted diseases and purification of the blood.
IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW, YOU WILL RECEIVE EMPHATIC LAXATIVEFOR DETOXIFICATION AS BONUS TO YOUR ORDER.
To Order For Your
4 bottles of Togacin => N22,000,Kindly Do The Following
Send a Text Message (SMS) to => 081-8179-7149 <= with the below details:
1. Item Name: (togacin)
2. Your Full Name
3. Your Phone Number (Provide 2 numbers if available)
4. Full Address (Home or Office, we deliver to anywhere you want)
HOW DELIVERY IS DONE
Once we received your order, and your details are correct, you will receive an sms or call confirmation from us. Your products will then be sent to our courier service partner and the items should get to you within 3-5 Days.
- For orders in Lagos, expect your item to get to you within 24 Hour, once your order has been confirmed and shipped out.
- For orders outside Lagos, depending on the state/city, you will receive your items within 3 – 5 working days.Please, Kindly contact us on customer support lines: 081-8179-7149
if your order is yet to be delivered.
The courier dispatch person will call you to deliver once the product gets to your location and you make payment on delivery.
All orders are discreet, private and 100% confidential. If you have any question about this outside the information given on this website already, please kindly call us on 081-8179-7149
Our Office Address
4,Dipeolu street,Awolowo road,off Allen Junction.Ikeja Lagos
(Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm)
Customer support line: 081-8179-7149,
PAY ON DELIVERY
You can order now and pay ₦20,000 Only Upon Delivery.
Yes, you only get to pay when this product has been physically brought down to you face-to-face by our courier company.
Place your order with confidence as we offer Nationwide payment on delivery.
When my friend gave togacin to me i did not believe her i said let me try it because she gave me 1 bottle out of the 5 bottles she bought,what surprised me was that the first day I used it,I find out that some things are changing in my body system,the lower abdomen that pains me whenever i had sex stopped,by the time I finish the bottle a lot of corrections has been made in my system,i have to go and get 5 bottles for myself to be totally free from staph and other infections.Togacin is the real drug that can cure infections of any kind. Sis Tope
Thank you for introducing togacin to me because all the infections in my body is gone and free.thanks sir
Yet another feedback from Tunde at Kaduna…
I’ve been using your Togacin 2 weeks now. Need to let you know that your products are really working. I only use the Togacin 3 times in a week because am not really chanced due to the nature of my job.
Since then totally from staph other infections and my penis is becoming thick. Now my girlfriend is experiencing a new me, and am also able to last for 20minutes using your Togacin antibiotics